DIY PVC Festive Holiday Wreath
Here is how to make your own special holiday wreath, following a few simple steps and gathering the necessary materials: 6 PVC pipes-different diameters, spray paint, chain, 2 drawer knobs, mitre saw, drill and glue.
1. Cut PVC pipes in different sized pieces
2. Organize pieces in circle, making sure you have them harmoniously disposed
3. Glue PVC pieces together
4. Drill holes into the exterior pipe pieces and attach the two ends of the chain using drawer knobs.
5. Spray paint wreath and let dry
6. Insert small Christmas ornaments into the pipe pieces
7. Hang PVC holiday wreath and enjoy!